The services provided by the department include the following:
- Provision of sound professional pension fund management advice to Trustees
- Make investment choices and decisions in line with the NPRA’s investment guidelines to maximize scheme returns at the lowest possible risk.
- Assist Trustees to come out with portfolio structures and strategies that mimic the investment objectives and demographic characteristics of scheme members.
- Provide retirement planning services to individuals, associations and corporate institutions
- Provision of advisory services on the alignment of existing schemes with Act 766.